How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1419
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now

How to apply to emergency child order? we hae divorsed nd

Customer Question

hello how to apply to emergency child order?
JA: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: we hae divorsed nd got a child arrangements order already
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?
Customer: no, I talked with my husband layerw and suggested to suspend visits until ressolving problem with school suspention
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: my ex husband left 12 yo at paddington alone with pistol and bullets annacompanied
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 4 months ago.

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. Is there a court order in place at the moment and with whom does the child live?