plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

After a long time I’ve finally realised that I need to make

Customer Question

After a long time I’ve finally realised that I need to make a new start. Ive been subject to psychological pressure for a long time which I’ve finally realised. Please can you advise how I can best go forward. I need to create space but if I move out of the family home will I be giving up any rights I may have in final settlement.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No, I’ve not taken any steps yet. My husband and I have one daughter aged 18 and no other children.
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Is it family law I need? My daughter is 18
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
My phone number is *****
Expert:  plclegal replied 11 days ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to assist you today.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

Are you looking to divorce your husband, or just separate at this stage?

What joint assets do you hold (house, savings, pensions etc) - I ask as the finances have to be considered of course.

Expert:  plclegal replied 1 day ago.

Hello - did you receive my reply?

Can I assist you further with your question?

Kind regards,

Peter