SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Family Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

I believe i have grounds to apply for variation of indirect

Customer Question

Hello i believe i have grounds to apply for variation of indirect contact with my little grand daughter as her mother has failed to adhere to it what form do i need
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: I was given a indirect contact order 5.6.19 for a video call on the 1st sunday of each month but this never happened this month
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: The order i was given was till further order
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My son who is my grand daughters father has now filed papers in the court to see his daughter
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
3 magistrates at west london family court
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 11 days ago.

Hi, I'm Lea and I have reviewed your query.

Was it a final order? You refer to the order being 'until further order' which usually implies another hearing date has been set.