Ross Miller
Ross Miller,
Experience:  Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
106205234

I left my house when I broke up with my partner. It’s now

Customer Question

I left my house when I broke up with my partner. It’s now been 3 years and the kids are now 18 and at uni. She is quibbling about the fact that when we moved into the house I wasn’t on the deeds of house until two years later. I have offered her a 60/40 split in her favour to cover any of quibbles.
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: southampton , Hampshire
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I got basic legal advice , am going to see a Conveyancing solicitor to sort out her buying me out. Now she is suddenly adding all these extra things in to the mix
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Ross Miller replied 6 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I can help with this matter if you are still looking for help, please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time. Can you just give a little more info and tell me what your question is specifically please. Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
The house is worth £250,000 we owe £50,000
She is saying as I wasn’t on the deeds for two years I can only have the equity from then. my equity is £100,000 as I understand it. Is this true what she is saying? We have owned the house since September 1999
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Can I cancel the call request
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Didn’t see it was £44
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I can send you what she has sent me.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
please
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Can I cancel call
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I longer require a call
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Can someone please answer me
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Can I send you what she has sent me?

Yes please you should be able to upload any scans and documents etc using the paperclip above (sorry if im pointing out the obvious). I would be happy to look over these. Please ignore the call request as it is automatically generated by the website. It will be tomorrow afternoon before I am Abel to revert to you I hope this is ok. Kind regards

Expert:  Ross Miller replied 2 day ago.

Are you still looking for help with this matter?