How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1393
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now

My partner has a 4 year old son who is showing extreme signs

Customer Question

My partner has a 4 year old son who is showing extreme signs of physiological abuse (parental alienation). What can we do?
Assistant: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: There was a court hearing in 2018 for contact and cafcass was involved. Both parties were told to not talk about each other but the son seems to have been getting worse and his words always go back to “mum told me”
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county does he live in?
Customer: Gwynedd
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have two daughters with my partner who are younger than his son. (Son is 4, daughters are 19 months and 9 months) he’s not showing a brother bond with them and his mum has found out she’s pregnant and he’s said he won’t treat her baby the same as our baby (my daughters) because that’s his mums baby. It’s affecting the relationship between me and his sisters as well as his father
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 7 days ago.
What evidence do you hace
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 5 days ago.

What evidence do you have?