UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I have been dealing with sommdrville asset management

Customer Question

I have been dealing with sommdrville asset management company reg no is IE497290. they are selling shares for me, i have paid fee for their srvices buisness they done, they have sold shares to buyer in Tokyo and now say they have never came across this befoe as money being transfered fr tokyo to uk bank account now requires 3890 pounds to do so, but they say they can clajm this money bsck, could you please advjse me as i am legally bound i think and cant aford to loose this money as didnt no a second payment was nesded as money was to be in account today, reg in dublin but im dealing with office in london thank you
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No as thiz is on going and may be a is good if so i will borrow to psy if i get it bsck seem genuine but i dont no
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: My address is in co tyrone bt820ng
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No cant think
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 1 month ago.

This appears to be a scam. No broker would ask you for money to sell shares for you.

Please do not send this company any money.

What is the name of this company?

Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 19 days ago.

This question is still open. Please click on 5 stars so that I may close it.