plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

My partner and my self are going through a devorce with his

My partner and my self are going through a devorce with his x wife, her solicitor has asked for a valuation of our property how much is on the mortgage is she entitled to ask for this as it has nothing to do with her or the devorce? I am a bit miffed that she has done this and feel that I do not want to dislike this to them. What are my rights please?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Also I find they are ignoring our request for us to see her disclosure and they are not forth coming with this. How can we get this off of them so we can get a copy in our persession?

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to assist you today.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

Is he joint owners of the property or is it in your name only?

Hello.

I didn’t receive confirmation that you received my response to your question.

Do you still require assistance?

Kind regards,

Peter

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
please
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Joint with my self
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Sorry for not answering ��

No problem - if he is a joint owner of this property, he will have to disclose his interest in it I'm afraid.

As regards ***** ***** from her, you should set a date for mutual exchange of information.

I hope this assists?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ok thank you, ***** ***** that thank you for your help.

My pleasure.

If you have further questions, you can always come back to me.

In the meantime, if you could take a second to provide a 5 star rating (top right of your screen) I'll be credited for my time spent responding to your question.

Kind regards,

Peter

plclegal, Barrister
Experience: Barrister at law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi sorry to bother you again but I would like some advice if that is possible, last time I messaged you you said that my partners ex wife would go for more money from the sell of the house due to the fact that my partner and my self has already got a home. I have two questions one the left over money from the house after the mortgage was taken out was £248,000 she wants £170,000 leaving my partner with £61,000 which we have turned down as we don’t think that is just, if this goes to court is it likely that she would get more or less of the cut? Also she has two accounts that her solicitor has admitted she has but has not disclosed it also we have asked for the documents from her pension which has not been given to us, if we bring it up in court would it be to late to mention? And would we be able to get the court to note that mediation has taken place and she was happy to accept half. Which now she wants 3/4 of the money. Please help your advice has been correct to date.