How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 36607
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now

My wife recently left our home with our daughter and had me

This answer was rated:

Hello, my wife recently left our home with our daughter and had me arrested on false allegations of threats to kill her and my daughter, I was arrested and bailed without charge pending further investigation until November 5 th I have to report to police station, I recently got my wife extension done on her British residence permit which she received about three weeks ago and I believe she just used me for to get into this country and conned me and now she has taken my daughter away I don’t know who to turn to or get help from please help me and guide me as to what I can do
Assistant: What was she charged with exactly? Are there any upcoming court dates?
Customer: There are no charges at the moment pending further investigation she has accuse me of threats to kill her and my daughter
Assistant: Where did this occur?
Customer: In Nottingham at home, ther has been no trouble between us the night in question we all sat dow me my daughter and wife and were colouring books and in the morning I left for work said to her I see you later babes to which she said ok see you later on no indications of anything unsusual and at midday she left the house with police
Assistant: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: Hello anyone there?
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The 3 weeks prior to this she stopped talking to all her family members and I could see she was not normal and I always asked her you ok to which she said I have nobody left I only have god and I used to say to her you got me and you got your daughter and my family so why you stressed for also she would not let me touch her no physical contact she would not let me hug her or cuddle her and no sex between us I said to her I can make a appointment and take you to doctors if you want to which she always said no I’m fine but I could clearly see she was not herself I thought maybe she is going into depression and she would say no your just assuming

What is your actual question

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What do I do I have never been in this situation before and want to see my daughter
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have contacted social services and they have told me to get in touch with a family law solicitor
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
How do I cancel this

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. What you need to do is to make an urgent application to the court for a child arrangements order. This is a court order which would allow subject to safeguarding concerns for you to spend time with the child. You would need to apply either through a solicitor or yourself - you can apply on form C100. I have to help you attached a link to a great book which explains in simple terms the court process -

I would be minded to make the application straight away. If you require a call then please take that option. Happy to discuss and please rate 5 stars

Hi Justanswer works on a rating system and so that I can close this question can you please rate. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page.

Thomas Judge and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you