How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35997
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now

My question is what do I do now I am concerned for the

This answer was rated:

My question is what do I do now I am concerned for the welfare and mental welfare of my daughter and I want contact
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have contacted social service and they have asked me to get a family solicitor and discuss with them and they will guide me

Ok. Would you like a telephone call?

Thomas Judge and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you