Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
27487359

How can I force my ex not to alienate my daughter? He lies

Customer Question

How can I force my ex not to alienate my daughter? He lies to her and tries her to hate me. We had wonderful relationship before (with my daughter), but her behaviour is changed so drastically, that is said she hates me and wants to live with hr father. In the past, her father barely did anything with the kids and now he doesnt keep the rules and let them do anything, even not brushing teeth or sleeping on time.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 9 days ago.

Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 8 days ago.

How old is the child

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
My daughter is 10 years old. We also have a 7 year old son.
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 6 days ago.

is there a court order

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No. Sadly we still living in the same house. We agreed that he will move out when he finds a suitable flat, but it seems, he doesnt want to as his expectations are too high to his financial position. He always find excuses and as he is a joint owner I cannot evict him, although I can pay his half out. He tells to our daughter that she is depressive and she doesnt have to follow rules (we done in the past together) and also tells lies about me. I've also just realised that her memories also changed. She didnt remember the past in the real way. I can prove everything with photos, bank statements etc, but I dont know what to do. Time is the key, as her behaviour change all the time, when she is with him.
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 5 days ago.

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. I would be minded to apply to the court for a non molestation order in light of his behaviour to seek to prevent this ongoing behaviour. I have to help you attached a great book which should help - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Represent-Yourself-Family-Court-understanding/dp/147211910X

Happy to discuss and please rate 5 stars

My pleasure.

Justanswer works on a rating system and so that I can close this question can you please rate. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5 stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. But this lets me close the case and not need to email you again. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you! Many thanks​

So I can close this, can you confirm that it has been answered with a "YES" or "OK". Thanks

Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 4 days ago.

My pleasure.

Justanswer works on a rating system and so that I can close this question can you please rate. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can either reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’, or select 3, 4 or 5stars on this page.This is how Justanswer works. I can still answer follow up questions if needed to clarify anything for you. But this lets me close the case and not need to email you again. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you! Many thanks​