Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

Can I leave my marital home with my children without it

Customer Question

Can I leave my marital home with my children without it effecting later if we get divorced?
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No only just told my husband I’m leaving
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Liverpool England
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I’m not planning a divorce, just need space at this time but want to make sure where I stand for the future and will it effect me.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 7 months ago.

Good afternoon. I will assist with your question - be aware this is an email not chat service therefore i maybe delayed in replying.

how long have you been together and married in total?

why are you leaving?

how old are the children?

who's name is ***** ***** in? who pays?