plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

Can you please let me know how to proceed for a judicial

Can you please let me know how to proceed for a judicial recusal of a district judge in the family court in the UK?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.

Thank you for letting me know. If I dont receive an answer today, I guess I will cancel the question. Can you please confirm that you will reimburse my payment.

Domingo

Hello, my name is Peter, I’ve been asked to look at this for you, thank you for your patience.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

Can you confirm - are you in current proceedings? Is this private family law or are social services involved?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Yes, I'm in current proceedings. Now only pending a schedule 1 application. I want to make a judicial recusal of the judge who dealt with the children proceedings regarding the relocation of the children to Spain, which was dismised. The judge is the same that is dealing now with the schedule 1. This is not about social services.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I can send you the reasons I have for the recusal so that we can later have a chat, if possible with you.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Please find enclosed the reasoning for the recusal.

Thanks for the attachment - I'll read through and come back to you.

OK - Have you made a complaint to the Judicial Conduct Investigations Office about the particular judge?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you, Peter. No i have not made a complaint.

That would be the starting point, in my view. You would complain on the basis that they were biased and you did not feel you had a fair hearing as a result of their conduct and attitude towards you.

Did you appeal their decision at the time?

plclegal, Barrister
Experience: Barrister at law
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have requested a phone call. As I'm in Spain, I could call you if you want.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I would like to explan to you briefly the situation and have your feedback. Thank you.

Of course - and thanks for the call request.

I am busy until around 6pm, so will call shortly after 6pm if that is convenient?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Great

Good to speak to you. As I said, if you would like to talk further, you can start a new question and request a call through that thread. Kind regards, Peter

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you very much for your time and for your honest, direct and clear answers and the reasoning behing them. I hope I could have another phone call with you regarding: Schedule 1 application and grounds for varying a previous order. Please let me know when it would be good for you. Thank you.

We can chat again tomorrow if this assists. You simply need to start a new question for my attention and we can arrange the call through the thread.