Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Child arrangement order in place with contact for dad. We

Child arrangement order in place with contact for dad. We have shared parental responsibility but he's tryi g to tell if our child is poorly in the morning after their night of contact I need to sort arrangements if can't go to school. He did this to me Monday when the children were still in his care, am I right that the responsibility is actually his
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: We're back in court 6/12to vary the order
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Coventry England
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi thank you for your message, if the children are sick in his care he needs to make arrangements if they cannot then go to school the next day. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.