How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1434
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now

My ex has stopped me having access to my son unless I let

Customer Question

My ex has stopped me having access to my son unless I let her record me agreeing that I won't have him overnight, as previously agreed, and that she can come and pick him up again after 4 hours
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No I haven't done anything yet
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: No I don't, I live in Lancashire
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 6 months ago.

Hi thank you for your message, do you have a court order regarding the child arrangements at the moment?