plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

I have an ongoing domestic situation with an ex patrner and

Customer Question

Hi I have an ongoing domestic situation with an ex patrner and not sure where to go to resolve the issues.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: Nothing legal has been done.
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: I live in Pembrokeshire, and the issue is to do with a large amount of vehicles and tyres, etc that have been left on my land, not sure how to deal with it as it has been years, and I asked my ex partner to move everything back in March, nothing has been done
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I recently removed some small items myself and my ex partner when to the police to file a crime report, although he's been asked many times to remove
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  plclegal replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is*****’ve been asked to look at this for you, thank you for your patience.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

What is your question, please?

Expert:  plclegal replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I didn't hear from you. What is your question, please?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The question is what can I do to have someone elses vehicles removed from my land, I have asked them and nothing has happened for 9 months, the items are 7 non running vehicles and quite a lot of other miscellaneous scrap.
Expert:  plclegal replied 6 months ago.

OK. Have you written to him, via a solicitor, giving a deadline for the removal of the property?

Expert:  plclegal replied 6 months ago.

Hello.

I didn’t receive confirmation that you received my response to your question.

Was there anything that needed clarifying at all?

Kind regards,

Peter

Expert:  plclegal replied 6 months ago.

Hello.

Kind regards,

Peter