plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

I have an ongoing domestic situation with an ex patrner and

Customer Question

Hi I have an ongoing domestic situation with an ex patrner and not sure where to go to resolve the issues.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: Nothing legal has been done.
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: I live in Pembrokeshire, and the issue is to do with a large amount of vehicles and tyres, etc that have been left on my land, not sure how to deal with it as it has been years, and I asked my ex partner to move everything back in March, nothing has been done
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I recently removed some small items myself and my ex partner when to the police to file a crime report, although he's been asked many times to remove
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  plclegal replied 13 days ago.

Hello, my name is Peter, I’ve been asked to look at this for you, thank you for your patience.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

What is your question, please?

Expert:  plclegal replied 12 days ago.

Hello, I didn't hear from you. What is your question, please?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
The question is what can I do to have someone elses vehicles removed from my land, I have asked them and nothing has happened for 9 months, the items are 7 non running vehicles and quite a lot of other miscellaneous scrap.
Expert:  plclegal replied 12 days ago.

OK. Have you written to him, via a solicitor, giving a deadline for the removal of the property?

Expert:  plclegal replied 5 days ago.

Hello.

I didn’t receive confirmation that you received my response to your question.

Was there anything that needed clarifying at all?

Kind regards,

Peter

Expert:  plclegal replied 1 day ago.

Hello.

Kind regards,

Peter