plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

I have 2 children with my ex partner we went to court and it

Hi I have 2 young children with my ex partner we went to court and it was agreed he would get the youngest in the morning and the older child after work and he would have them for 2 days, however 2 weeks ago he didn't collect the youngest child when I went to drop her off so after waiting for at least 20 minutes I took her home and he collected the older child I contacted my solicitor who advised me i had done the correct thing as I was sticking to the order however the same situation happened today and I contacted my solicitor who advised me that I must give him the children when he tells me to hand them over I have been told that I have to wait 2 weeks for any appointment to see the solicitor but it appears that my solicitor is not representing myself and my children but is focused on their father and what I can do for their father could please help me as I feel like I am being mis represented
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: Apologies I meant to say that it was agreed we would collect the eldest child after school
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: I live in Northern ireland
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I think think that is everything

Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hello thank u for your help but can you please cancel the question

Hello, my name is Peter, I'm a family lawyer and I’ve been asked to look at this for you, thank you for your patience.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

Do you still require assistance?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No thank you. Thank you for your time.

No problem at all. Kind regards.

plclegal, Barrister
Experience: Barrister at law