How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask plclegal Your Own Question
plclegal, Barrister
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 5963
Experience:  Barrister at law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
plclegal is online now

How do I apply for a common intention constructive trust for

This answer was rated:

How do I apply for a common intention constructive trust for a property.There has been a co-habitation order drafter by my ex-partner’s solicitor that wasn’t signed. We have two children.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

Essentially you will need to instruct a solicitor to make this application for you. It's not straightforward legally and unfortunately is one of the few areas of family law that still does require a lawyer's involvement.

You need a family lawyer that also deals with trusts - you can search via the link here:

I hope this assists?

plclegal and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you

My pleasure. Kind regards.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I actually meant to give you 5 stars and clicked 4.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
much appreciated

No problem and thanks!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
why is the application not straight forth? sorry to be a pest

It's only that the area of law is quite complex, and applications have to be properly drafted to succeed.