plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

My son has shared custody of his 3 children aged 7 7 and 11

My son has shared custody of his 3 children aged 7 7 and 11 and is divorced. His wife works at the children’s school and he has had 2 calls from the school’s safeguarding officer regarding both 7 year olds with different concerns. He is convinced his ex wife is orchestrating these issues. Who should he complain to and what are his rights please.
JA: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: An order is in place. He thinks she is trying to ask to vary it by getting children to say they are unhappy on visits here.
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county does he live in?
Customer: can you answer my question please. The court is in Luton Bedfordshire.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello, my name is Peter and I’ll do my best to assist you today.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

I'm reviewing your question and will revert back to you shortly.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.

To be honest, the children at 7 won't be able to say they are unhappy and have the order varied - they are far to young to be able to do this. Are they still in court proceedings, or has there been a final order?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you that is helpful. Yes the final order has been made and she made unfounded allegations at the final hearing. However the court ignored it and we were very happy with order.

OK, that's good. Let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.