How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask chatham-chamber Your Own Question
chatham-chamber, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13432
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
chatham-chamber is online now

My ex is uploading my pictures on google and fb, I live in

This answer was rated:

Good evening
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: My ex is uploading my pictures on google and fb
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in London but he lives in Istanbul
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: there is a lot to talk


Thank you for your query. Have you contacted FB and filed a complaint?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I didn't fill any complaint, I don't know where to do that, and on Fb I only asked all of my friends to block him . He uploaded pictures of me naked.


Have you reported the matter to the Police?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No. I live in UK, he lives in Turkey. Are they going to help?


I would suggest that you do the following:

1. File a formal complaint with your local Police.

2. File a formal complaint with the Police in Istanbul.

3. Report the page to FB. In order to do so, you should do the following;

  1. Go to the Page you want to report.
  2. Click below the Page's cover photo.
  3. Select Find Support or Report Page.
  4. To give feedback, click the option that best describes how this Page goes against our Community Standards.
  5. Depending on your feedback, you may then be able to submit a report to Facebook.

I hope this answers your question, If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks,

chatham-chamber and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you