plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

Hiii i would like to ark about CMS? I am in LOndon UK, I am

hiii i would like to ark about CMS?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: my name is***** am in LOndon UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I am paying CMS for my son - the father has brainwashed him to the point he does not see me or his sisters. He will turn 18 years old this sat
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i bean paying for approx 1.5 years
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
i am paying 300 every month - and finding this difficult

Hello, my name is Peter and I’ll do my best to assist you today.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

Is the amount you are paying the CMS calculated amount?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Yes - The CMS Calculated it - furthermore my son does not want to see me - 3 things - the cms is too much. If I am paying this, I want to know his grades and attendance, otherwise,can I pay less?

OK. I't's calculated as a percentage of your income, and based on the amount of time you spend with him. So you can't reduce the amount unless the CMS agree to reduce it I'm afraid, or you will be pursued for the arrears.

Regardless of whether you have contact you should have access to information from your son's school though.

Can I clarify anything?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
they said no to school information - CMS - says only the father can give you that information, which he says No - My son doed not t

Thanks for the call request. I have another call to complete first and so should be able to call around 6.45pm.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Pls make it at 7 - as i will be on the train

No problem - speak later.