Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

My social worker is discriminating us because we have mental

Customer Question

My social worker is discriminating us because we have mental health problems she keeps referring to it as a problem when it hasn't been for years it's now becoming a problem because of the stress she is putting me under
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: Nothing
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Hampshire
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
She says things like I'm worrying that your drinking alcohol twice a week because of your medication or doesn't affect it my mental health worker even said. She says my mental health shouldn't effect my children and it never has
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Expert:  plclegal replied 9 days ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to assist you today.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

How can I help with this?

Expert:  plclegal replied 3 days ago.

Hello.

I didn’t receive confirmation that you received my response to your question.

How can I help?

Kind regards,

Peter