How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SolicitorRM Your Own Question
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 3574
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
SolicitorRM is online now

Have date of birth issue. Born in Ireland on 9th but birth

This answer was rated:

Hi, have date of birth issue. Born in Ireland on 9th but birth certificate states 10th. Since early childhood i have had 2 birthdays and have various legal documents down as the 9th including British passport and driving licence, Whats the best way of getting these changed?
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!

Hi thank you for your enquiry and patience. You can’t get the Birth certificate amended however you can start with the passport and you can make an application for the HM passport office to amend the date in your passport providing them with proof of your birth record, the birth certificate, an affidavit from you, if your parents are there their witness statements, once the passport is changed you will be able to change with other departments and companies a lot easier, I hope this helps and I would be grateful for your rating at your earliest convenience

SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 3574
Experience: Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
SolicitorRM and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you