SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Have date of birth issue. Born in Ireland on 9th but birth

Hi, have date of birth issue. Born in Ireland on 9th but birth certificate states 10th. Since early childhood i have had 2 birthdays and have various legal documents down as the 9th including British passport and driving licence, Whats the best way of getting these changed?

Hi thank you for your enquiry and patience. You can’t get the Birth certificate amended however you can start with the passport and you can make an application for the HM passport office to amend the date in your passport providing them with proof of your birth record, the birth certificate, an affidavit from you, if your parents are there their witness statements, once the passport is changed you will be able to change with other departments and companies a lot easier, I hope this helps and I would be grateful for your rating at your earliest convenience

SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience: Director and Principal Solicitor. UK