How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 14285
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

I need to know where I stand.. its complicated Assistant:

This answer was rated:

Hello, I need to know where I stand.. its complicated
Assistant: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: Would it be possible to ring, I really need advice. I will pay you.
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?
Customer: No, not yet
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My ex husband killed himself last friday. But his family wont let me see my kids. It's a long story, but I really need advice. Thank you


Thank you for your query. I note that you require a telephone call. Would you still like this service?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Yes please. Thank you


INC Law and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you