How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 5381
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

I got married and divorced in poland.I have no paperwork and

Customer Question

HI,i got married and divorced in poland.I have no paperwork and I am getting married again .What can I do ?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No steps taken
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I married in 2001 and divorced in 2002 in southern poland.I have no divorce papers to prove this.
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 7 months ago.
Hi thank you for your message, your best bet would be to contact the Polish embassy and see what they can advise regarding obtaining proof of the divorce. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.