Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

I have a decree nisi and wish it to be made absolute as I'm

Customer Question

Hi I have a decree nisi and wish it to be made absolute as I'm getting married next year
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: I have had the nisi since it went through the court in May 2004 never did an absolute as neither off us were getting married.
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: We have finalized all property money and children . We both live with our new partners and I have done so since 2014 and my ex since 2015
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Sorry divorce certificate was granted march 2011
Expert:  MARCUS Malin replied 14 days ago.

Hello, my name is Marcus.

Are the petitioner?

Expert:  MARCUS Malin replied 8 days ago.

Hello, do you require any further assistance?

Marcus.