plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

My son was in arelationship and has 3 kids from that

Customer Question

hi my son was in arelationship and has 3 kids from that relationshipi of them was placed in his care after going to court his partner has 2 girls to him also but she has gone to social services saying he is abusive will she has drug dealers looking for her and she has to take the girls to other peoples houses to feed them now social services r doing a emergency assessment on my son do u no were he stands plz ?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: not sure what u mean by that answer
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: we live in north tyneside
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: my son has 2 boys under his care 1 is 9yrs and the other 1 is 6yrs he has not had any trouble in passed he keeps boys spotless loves them to bits the 2 girls his ex partner has is dragged from pillar to post my son has bought everything for them she is a compulsive lair as we found out that she went to work and told all the staff that my sons oldest daughter who is 21 was hers she had her when she was 13 and also told them that my sons first boy was hers as well which was bare faced lies
Expert:  plclegal replied 12 days ago.

Hello, my name is Peter, I’ve been asked to look at this for you, thank you for your patience.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

Do you have a specific question about this?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Were does my son stand as he's unemployed and been told theres no legal aid to help him and why sud he have to have an assessment against him when his ex partner has already lost3 kids to social services cos of her drug abuse
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok will wait for a answer
Expert:  plclegal replied 12 days ago.

OK, I'm not available to call at the minute (the site generates the call option not me) but a colleague will pick this call up for you shortly I am sure.

There isn't any legal aid unless social services make an application to court, but this shouldn't happen if the children are safe in his care.

The assessment may have been triggered because of the mother's issues - just as a reassurance that the children are not at risk.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
So8i carnt afford the 44 as on a pension
Expert:  plclegal replied 12 days ago.

That's fine - the call won't be generated if you don't want it to be.

Is there anything I can clarify from my response earlier?

Expert:  plclegal replied 9 days ago.

Hello.

I didn’t receive confirmation that you received my response to your question.

Was there anything that needed clarifying at all?

Kind regards,

Peter

Expert:  plclegal replied 8 days ago.

Hello.

Kind regards,

Peter

Expert:  plclegal replied 5 days ago.

Hello.

Kind regards,

Peter

Expert:  plclegal replied 2 days ago.

Can I assist you further with your question?

If you have further questions, you can always come back to me.

In the meantime, if you could take a second to provide a 5 star rating (top right of your screen) I'll be credited for my time spent responding to your question.

Kind regards,

Peter