Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

I won't to know if there was a will in place when me mum

Customer Question

I won't to know if there was a will in place when me mum died as I don't have anything to do with me sister and she living in house when my mum was alive my sister said would you take 30.000 cash and 20.000 in instalments that what making me think there's a will in place but she not get in touch with me to tell me
Expert:  Stuart J replied 12 days ago.

I have been asked to look at this for you. I apologise if I am delayed getting back to you over the weekend because I am only online and off-line sporadically at weekends. Nonetheless, I am online at some time every day.

Have you actually asked your sister for a copy of the will, and if you just ignoring you or has she refused?

When did your mother die?

What is the extent of your mother’s assets savings, house et cetera and the value of them?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
My mum died on second of october 2019 i dont speak to my sister and haven't for 2 years but she did say to me will you take 30.000 cash and 20.000 in instalments and I said yeh at the time. Because she wanted to keep the house when me mum died
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I'd sooner talk threw messages in less you prefer to ring me
Expert:  Stuart J replied 12 days ago.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ring me
Expert:  Stuart J replied 12 days ago.

I see you requested a telephone call but I’m afraid the payment failed. There is an extra cost for a telephone call. I will submit a premium services proposal for you.

Expert:  Stuart J replied 12 days ago.

I’m afraid that I am unable to submit a premium services proposal red telephone call because of the payment failure. You would need to re-request please. Thank you