MARCUS Malin
MARCUS Malin,
Experience:  Consultant Solicitor at Setfords
66642005

My daughter is fostered by my parents. Social services are

Customer Question

My daughter is fostered by my parents. Social services are involved. My daughter pushed my mother about an hour ago and walked to my house. I cannot get hold of an out of hours solicitor in family law locally
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No steps as yet
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: I want an emergency court hearing to try and get my daughter back home
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have bipolar but am currently well and have been on the correct medication for nearly 4 years
Expert:  MARCUS Malin replied 11 days ago.

Hello, my name is Marcus.

I presume that you have a Solicitor instructed - is that the case.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Not yet as this happened an hour ago. My solicitor cannot do anything out of hours. I have been told an emergency court order may not be heard until after Xmas

What court is the matter before?

Usually most courts can deal with urgent matters within days.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Rhyl
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I haven't applied for an emergency court order yet

Your Solicitor should be able to file an application on Monday or Tuesday worst and secure an emergency hearing fairly swiftly. Sadly I am unable to advise you on the merits of any such application but I am sure your solicitor will be able to do so.

Marcus.

Hello, I would be most grateful if you could kindly rate my answer to enable me to get credit for it.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Marcus.

Expert:  MARCUS Malin replied 7 days ago.

I would be most grateful if you could kindly rate my answer to enable me to get credit for it.

Marcus.

PS did you get a hearing.