Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

I wanna seek court injunction to prevent my wife from

I wanna seek court injunction to prevent my wife from entering my house as I was subjected to domestic violence. Since the marriage breaking down and always threatened by her to call the police and seeking a divorce.
Hi, thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your situation. Can I confirm is she currently living with you?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Yes she took over my own property, the property dees under my name, change the house lock n threatened me to call the police whenever I go home. Sought police car patrol. She under spouse visa sponsored by me. I'm facing all kinds of domestic violence by her as am a Transgender