How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joy Nicholas Your Own Question
Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1506
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Joy Nicholas is online now

I wanna seek court injunction to prevent my wife from

This answer was rated:

I wanna seek court injunction to prevent my wife from entering my house as I was subjected to domestic violence. Since the marriage breaking down and always threatened by her to call the police and seeking a divorce.
Hi, thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your situation. Can I confirm is she currently living with you?
Joy Nicholas and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
she took over my own property, the property dees under my name, change the house lock n threatened me to call the police whenever I go home. Sought police car patrol. She under spouse visa sponsored by me. I'm facing all kinds of domestic violence by her as am a Transgender