plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

I am going through bitter Divorce with my wife. There is

Hi again, I am going through bitter Divorce with my wife. There is multiple allegations coming from her side and I am just trying to answer and defend.
My wife put a criminal case of Domestic violence on 11/10 and then withdrew the case. Then she put a non molestation and occupation order against me.
Q- I run a limited company and we both are director with Joint and personal account. At the beginning of dispute she started withdrawing maximum amount from joint account with her Debit card for 2-3 days continuously. Due to her this behaviour I transferred all money from Joint account as well as her personal account to out 18 yr old Daughter account.
Now she has put a case of financial fraud against me for transferring money from her personal account and joint account. However money is safe in daughter’s account awaiting Divorce and settlement.
What can I do as I have to speak to Police tomorrow.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello and thank you for your question.

Can you remind me, do you have a solicitor representing you in the divorce?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have a solicitor who is representing me in contested hearing of non molestation order. However as Divorce has not been filed, I am at lost now.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
ok

Hello - I'm currently on calls with other customers - I can book in a call after lunch if this helps?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Please, OK