Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

I am in dispute with DWP regarding an overpayment of pension

Customer Question

I am in dispute with DWP regarding an overpayment of pension which they want repaying. I need help and advice on handling this as it is £42,000.o
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Bristol Avon
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Does the company handle this kind of problem? I have contacted 7 Solicitors in Bristol without success.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 16 days ago.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Jo C, I’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 days ago.

How can I help?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Yes, can waìt, thank you for yiour help
Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 days ago.

Ok, so go on?