plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

Dear plclegal, huge thank you once again for all your help.

Dear plclegal,huge thank you once again for all your help.
I have a few more questions as we are going on second session of mediation soon.
Is it netter to apply for child maintenance myself through the Child Maintenance Service or is it possible that the final court would award bigger amount of CM?
Should I apply for wife maintenance till my incomes will increase?
I have registered my tenant rights with Land Registry. How it protects me in case he tries to sell the flat (cause he mentioned that he is selling it asap)?
Will I be able to represent myself in the final court or it highly recommended to take a solicitor?Thank you very much in advance.

Thanks for re posting. I will review and come back to you shortly - as I am just dealing with another couple of matters first. Kind regards, Peter

Thanks for your patience.

1. I would apply for child maintenance now - the court will base the decision on the CMS guidelines anyway.

2. Yes, you can make an application for interim maintenance (maintenance pending suit) when you file for divorce.

3. If you have registered your home rights, then the property can't be disposed of without your knowledge and consent.

4. You can represent your self in court but if it goes to a final hearing, you may want to use a solicitor or barrister for that.

I'm pasting some general information about interim spousal maintenance and legal services payment orders (which may assist) here for you:

Interim maintenance is paid during divorce proceedings and is intended to provide financial support to a spouse until a final financial resolution is reached. It can be paid by either party, but is generally paid by the family’s highest earner. If an agreement cannot be reached, you must obtain an order from the court to secure interim spousal maintenance, and it is therefore advisable to seek advice from a UK family law solicitor. Interim maintenance can be applied for if necessary even before Decree Nisi. Maintenance can be ordered any time after divorce proceedings have commenced and if the court decides this needs to be done quickly it will make a temporary order, this can be called an Interim order, maintenance pending suit or interim periodical payments, they all mean the same thing. It is always better to try and reach an agreement with your spouse if you are on good terms to set up a payment until the finances have been approved and sealed by way of a consent order. If things are not amicable and you are needing financial assistance from your spouse (this can be either the man or the woman) it is best to speak to a solicitor to apply to the court for the interim once you have started divorce proceedings.

There is also a Legal Services Payment Order:

An LSPO is an order that one party to a marriage or civil partnership must provide the other with funds in order to pay their legal fees, whether as a lump sum or a monthly amount. In order to make this application, the applicant has to put together a detailed estimate of how much they are likely to need to fund the case and explain why other sources of funding, such as a litigation loan or legal aid, are not available.

LSPO applications are often made at the same time as an application for maintenance pending suit, which is a form of maintenance put in place before the final financial settlement to “keep the ship afloat” in the interim. The applicant puts together a statement explaining their basic needs and what existing sources of finance (work, savings, loans) they have available.

I hope this assists - let me know if I can clarify anything for you?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Wow, that is really helpful. Huge thank you for all this information.
So, I am applying for child maintenance asap. And for wife maintenance in case if I will be able to afford it.
Beside I am in an active search of work I am wondering will my incomes size dramatically affect our assets dividing? And won't it end like: she can provide financial maintenance by herself?
Applications for spousal maintenance are based on a needs based argument. So if you have no work now, and have been the stay at home parent, you have a need currently. Things will probably change by the time the divorce finalizes, this is why it’s an interim payments application. I hope that clarifies things?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
thank you very much. It is.
Another few questions raised suddenly: my husband just tried to come to an agreement with me (wich usually means, he requires me to accept his demands). He said that he wants 50/50 childcare (that in fact he wants 100, but , it's not realistic) that he would pay me an amount I expect (he says 40.000£ is a maximum) but in a parts during 2 years with the solution I am leaving the flat asap. That he will not accept any other solution (no flat selling and deviding the money) and will go to the courts to fight till the end and in this way we will lose everything.
He gave me time to think till tomorrow and require me to present my solutions in written. Wich is already a huge pressure.
He claims that he can use method when we will devorced automatically after we are not living 5 years together. Means he will be waiting and than we won't have to divide any assets at all. As well, he says if I am not accepting his solutions he will require me to pay half of the mortgage and bills monthly. Can he do so or is it another try to frighten me?
As well, interesting detail: if my flat was inharited before marriage and laid to bank after for taking loan, does it affects dividing of it as an assets? As he claims his part of the flat in Russia is solely his because it belongs to him only and no mortgage for it. But what I have in Lithuania is not the mortgage I bought the flat for. Flat was mine and I took the loan after?
Thank you very much. And as I understand by his behaviour I will need a solicitor. (((
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
P.S. As well, he is saying that if I am not able to maintain the child (he means I am on a low incomes now).he might require 100% of the child. I hope this is not realistic.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
As I understand his decision on child care is mainly based on a wish to decrease assets part and child maintenance I would receive in case I am staying the main child carer.

Any decision about childcare will be baed on what is in the best interests of your child, and nothing else. If it is not in your child's best interests to spend 50% of the time with him, then the court won't order it. Decisions won't be based on your financial position.

I appreciate that he is making an offer on the matrimonial finances. you need to get proper legal advice on this first and he cannot expect an answer over the weekend.

You don't have to agree to waiting 5 years to divorce - but if you do want to agree to this then it's up to you.

I hope this helps.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Good morning and thank you very much once again for your prompt answers.
I am not agreeing for 5 years waiting as he specially creates a huge stress in order to make me leave the flat and regularly demonstrates that he doesn't care about what I feel and how will I live after. Does it mean I will have to start divorce from my side if he tries to wait 5 years?
Thank you very much.
P. S. As well, should I place next question separately in case it appears?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My apologies for disturbing you during the weekend but something urgent has happened. My husband suddenly went mad and broke the mug on the floor in front of me and pushed me to the corridor from kitchen. I almost felt. I called the police. They opened the case and beside I didn't express the wish to take it to the court immediately, they have a record now. They advised to go to the citizen Advice search for accommodation tomorrow. However, isn't it right if he would do it in this case? And how would it affect the flat deciding in the future?
Thank you very much.

My advice to you is that if your husband is becoming physically threatening and you have had to call out the police, that you consider applying to the family court for a non-molestation order and an occupation order. This would exclude him from the family home and give you and your child the right to remain there for the time being whilst you apply for divorce. If you apply for divorce after being granted a non-molestation order you should also qualify for legal aid funding.

The form to apply is here:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/688175/fl401-eng.pdf

There is no fee for the application.

There is also an explanatory leaflet here which may assist:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/domestic-violence-injunctions-under-the-family-law-act-how-can-it-help-me-fl700

I hope this helps.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you very much for finding the time to answer. Studying the information.
Kind regards,
Jelena

Happy to be of assistance, I'm truly sorry for what you are going through.

Let me know if I can clarify anything for you.

In the meantime, if you could take a second to provide a 5 star rating (at the top right of your screen), I'll be credited for my time spent responding to your question.

Kind regards,

Peter

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Dear *****,
once again I am coming back for your prompt advise. I have contacted the police again today as my husband behaviour yesterday evening showed that he has no regrets or guilt on his actions. As well, I contacted Women's aid and Victim support in my area, they opened the case, however, no legal aid was proposed. I found legal aid application on Gov.uk and applied. Waiting for their answer tonight but not sure 100% they will provide the legal aid neither. So I am asking here as there are few urgent questions to be solved:
am I allowed for legal aid only if I applied for non-molestation and occupational order? (I most likely will have to do so until I have another place to live).
How the domestic abuse case affects our divorce procedure? Will my husband still allowed to claim my assets abroad? Will it affect our assets and childcare dividing here?
Thank you very much.
Kind regards,
Jelena

You don't need legal aid to apply for the non-mol and occ order as there is no fee to apply.

You can put the supporting statement in your own words and police records will support your account.

The reasons for the divorce, and to be completely honest, domestic abuse in general, does not ave a huge impact upon the financial separation part of the divorce. The sis based on making sure each person's needs are met with a fair settlement. The court does not look to conduct to punish one party - though I understand this is perhaps what you had hoped might happen.

Can I clarify anything at this stage for you?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi Peter,
thank you for your response.
I must explained badly but I meant am I allowed for any legal aid for divorce in case of domestic abuse? I realise I can apply for non-molestation order myself.
As well, I wouldn't expect it as a punishment but is seems a bit unfair if abuser would benefit from the victim.
Another question has raised in connection with occupational order. Can my husband stop paying mortgage if I will exempt him from the flat? I am looking for job but wouldn't be able to pay the bills immediately.
Thank you very much.

He can be asked to continue to pay even if he is excluded from the property and we mentioned maintenance pending suit as a way to have financial support during separation above.

You may qualify for legal aid as a result of the domestic abuse, yes.

You need to contact a local family solicitor that deals with legal aid and explain that you are applying for a non-mol and occupation order, and that you need to file for divorce and maintenance pending suit.

The link here will allow to find someone locally: https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you very much for your reply once again. I will leave the rate asap.

Thanks and best wishes.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Good evening, Peter.
Once again I need to apply for your professional help.
I wanted to double check 1 detail about my assets abroad. Flat is solely mine, was inharited before marriage and never used in family purposes. As well as its laid to the bank for consumer loan (what is obviously less, than flat value). I assume it won't be taken as matrimonial asset?
As my husband claims his part of the flat inharited in Russia after his mother's death during the marriage cannot be counted as matrimonial asset as it's in his only name. Nonsense?

The general rule is that assets acquired prior tot he marriage are not considered as joint assets. Those acquired during the marriage, however they come about, are.

General rules can always be departed from if needs and circumstances dictate that it is fair to do so, but this is always the starting point.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Peter,
I hope you are doing well.
Your help was always very useful and I would like to clarify 1 more thing with you. Solicitor of ,y husband reached with the claim that I did not send the signed Acknowledge of Service back to the court as it is not in their system. They require the copy of it by 4.00pm on 28th January 2020, I will apply to the court for deemed service as you have confirmed that I have received the divorce petition. Should this application be necessary, they will ask the court to make an order for costs against you.
I have resent them the Royal Mail confirmation of delivery on 11th of November. However, when I called the court they cannot find it in the system and checking for it for 3 working days. Is it legal to charge me in this case?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
P.S. Is it legal at all to charge me in this case? And should I provide them with the copy of of my copy of it, what I have to hand to stop them from applying for charges?

If you have returned the AS to court and have proof of postage, you should not be saddled with the costs of an application for deemed service.

If it comes to it, you could resend by special delivery today to have it arrive by 1pm tomorrow.

This is frustrating, I appreciate, and a little odd, but this should resolve the issue I hope?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you very much for the answer, Peter. It is highly appreciated.
As well, little question about filling Form E what was requested for mediation. I am filling the 2.1. section about family home at the moment and if I understand right in the raw "TOTAL value of your interest in the family home" I need to mark the amount I am expecting to receive from equity of this flat - 50%?
I am waiting for the letter form GP at the moment to claim the legal aid according to your advice, what appeared not so easy, unfortunately. As police just opened and closed the case and there was not visible injuries left on my body. And Legal Civil advice who providing you with the legal aid requires GP letter as a proof.
Thank you very much.

Happy to assist. Yes put the interest as 50%.

Hopefully the GP letter will suffice.

Kind regards,

Peter

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Dear *****, I am coming back again and unfortunately with the bad news. I was waiting for the last evaluation of my assets abroad. However, on the basis of it my husband refused to continue the meditation accusing me in delay with the answers and informing that all further communication will be in court.
As well, my case in Child maintenance services was closed as we are still living in one flat and he pays main bills. And the letter from GP was issued in appropriate manner, so I requested correct one and waiting with mot much hope.
To be honest, I am desperate as I cannot afford the solicitor myself and it seems my husband will use all legal and non ways to leave me with nothing.
I am filing the timline of psychological and financial abuse to present to the court.
Please, advise what else can be done?
Thank you very much in advance
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
As well, maybe you could advise someone who is experienced in family law and abuse cases? Someone not crazy expensive.
Thank you very much in advance.

There's nothing in particular that you can do that you aren't already doing, to be honest.

I can't make specific recommendations for lawyers, but I'll see if I can find a firm that offers a free consultation and fixed fee services - where are you based in the UK?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Peter,
thank you for your response.
I am based in Waltham Cross EN8.
Would be grateful for any recommendations.

I suggest this firm may be able to assist - they will do a free consultation and offer fixed fee services so costs would not rack up.

They also have good reviews. I hope this helps.

https://www.simpsonmillar.co.uk/services/divorce/?utm_source=google&utm_campaign=divorcebrandexactnat2&utm_term=%2Bdivorce%20%2Bsolicitor&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=advar3&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIi8zQxOeq5wIVAdTeCh2OvQUdEAAYAiAAEgKo3fD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Dear *****,I finally received the letter from GP what seems more appropriate. Could you please take a look and advise would it be suitable for the legal aid claim?
Thank you very much.

Yes I think this should suffice for the purposes of obtaining legal aid.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you so much for the quick response.

Pleasure.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Dear *****,
my apologies for coming back to you during the weekend. I do not expect the immediate answer, for sure.
Just would like to clarify dies the fact that I have assets (flat) abroad affects my allowance on legal aid getting?
Thank you very much.

I'm not specifically a legal aid commissioner - as I'm a barrister not a solicitor - so whilst I have a working knowledge of the system I cannot give you a definitive answer on this additional point, I'm afraid. You can always post a new question and one of the solicitor experts can pick it up for you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Dear *****.
could you please let me know if solicitor of my husband is allowed to require to resend copy of signed Acknowledgement of services to her directly? As I already mentioned 1st one was lost by court. I sent 2nd one but they are trying to accuse me of delaying divorce.
Thank you very much.

As long as the court has a copy you don't need to send one to the solicitor.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Dear *****,thank you very much fro the quick response.
It actually become suspicious how they pressing me with the copy. As I made my part of the job. As I understand they need to wait for their copy form the court. How my answers in AS (please, find attached) can affect the process? Sorry for being paranoiac, but if consider behaviour of my husband it might mean something bad from their side.
Thank you very much.Kind regards,
Jelena

Can you please attach - I cannot see a document?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My sincere apologies. Now with the attachment.

This is just the last page?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My apologies once again.

There's nothing here that will cause delay.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you very much. The same seemed to me. Is there anything they can use against me?

Not as I can see, no.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Great. Thank you.

Pleasure.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you very much once again for your responses.
I am going through the list of companies trying to get the legal aid. One said I am not allowed for because of my assets. Another one - yes, but i need to check it with Civil legal aid eligibility calculator. I am filling it now. Do I understand right that in our case Part A is for assets of my husband to fill and Part B - for mine? And if at the end I am not over the limit of 8000£ I am not allowed for legal aid?
Thank you very much.

As I said I don't deal in the application side of civil legal aid - so you may need to re-post this as a new question for a colleague to pick up for you. Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Dear Peyer.
Once again I ask for advice.
Today, while I was in the bathroom, my husband found a letter from the Land registry stating that I had registered my tenant rights. A letter in his name and I understand that hiding other people's letters is not good, but I hid it because of fear of his aggression. As shown by subsequent experience, not in vain. We had a case of physical assault. This is recorded in the police.
He accused me of rummaging through his things, even though I found the letter while rummaging through mine. To which he retorted: these are also my things.
He started raising his voice at me. I asked to see what the letter was, because, to be honest, I forgot about it. He yelled that it didn't matter, that it was important, that it was his stuff.
Then my son screamed and ran into the entrance, shouting: I can't stay in this house, it's not safe here.
I went out to calm him down. My husband followed me, recording it on video and muttering about how he was paying all the bills. To which I answered him loudly and clearly in English, that this does not give him the right to moral, financial and physical abuse.
The child was calmed. He got ready and left, saying that I did not understand that this way I open all financial connections. Tomorrow, I'm calling the lawyer who answered the question about legal aid.
What else can I do to prevent him from using it against me? Now the child's safety is important here.
Thank you all in advance.
UPD: called the local police station. Logged in a case of emotional abuse.

Hello. I'm sorry to hear that this is still ongoing. This comes back to the need to apply for a non-molestation order and occupation order. You can do this without a lawyer and there is no fee to apply - so whilst I appreciate you are waiting for legal aid, many people make the applications for this themselves without a lawyer and the court staff will do their best to assist you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you very much for your quick response.
You made my mind much more clear. Now I see it's unavoidable.

I think that unfortunately this is the case. You and your child deserve to be safe. Best wishes, Peter

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Dear *****, I hope you are well. One more little question: should I present my abroad assets evaluation definitely not older than 3 months? My husband cancelled mediation, but I will need it for the court. And at the moment it is not clear when it will be. And in Lithuania I have to pay for evaluation. So, every time I order it's an additional spends.
Thank you very much.Kind regards,
Jelena
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
As well, another question: some time ago I registered my rights as a tenant in Land Registry. They sent me a confirmation. As well, they sent this information to my husband by mail and as I could see on the envelop where it came from I understood it. I was worried that my husband becomes mad and have hidden the envelope, successfully forgetting about it. On Saturday my husband when I was in the bath started to search my things and found it . He was furious (as I suggested). Now he took the post box keys from me and cannot check my mail. Can he use it in court against me? I understand it is not right to take someones else addressed letter but I explained why I did and as further experience hows I was afraid not in vain. I never did it before or after though.

Just use the most recent valuation that you have already obtained - if the court requires a more up to date one it will ask for it.

The point about him preventing you from receiving any mail is further evidence of why you need the non-mol - it's controlling behaviour and falls under domestic abuse.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Dear *****,
thank you very much for your response once again. I received confirmation that I am accepted for legal aid from Legal Civil Advice. As I understand it is something like a state lawyer. In the same time I am dealing with the one private agency I been recommended in London. I went trough the list of good family law firms in London, but mostly they are not dealing with or do not have a capacity. So, fingers crossed. And yes, non-molestation order and pending suit are the next steps as it affects my mental state too negatively.
Can the letter opened by me be used as a proof against me? As I strongly suspect that it is the second strategy after the "delaying the divorce process" my husband will use with the solicitor.
Thank you very much.

Good news on the legal aid point.

I don't think the letter being used against you is going to be an issue. You had good reason to conceal it given the reaction you knew it would get - and don't forget you only registered your legal rights here - you didn't do anything wrong.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you very much.

Pleasure.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Dear *****,I hope you are doing well.
I have recently received the papers form the husband's solicitor: Notice of a financial application to witch the standard procedure applies. As well, they memtioned that in order to agree before the first appointment, we need to exchange Form E asap. For me it looks like another try to get more information from me, as they obviously didn't send filled Form E of my husband. I attach the letter and application. As well, they send From G and notice of first appointment what will be 3d of June.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My apologies, I sent the message before finishing it. Please, find attached.
Is it really normal procedure and what they suppose to send me? Sorry if I sound paranoiac and thank you very much.

This is standard. You can complete your Form E and agree a date for mutual exchange prior to the court ordered date. You agree the date to exchange and you will receive his Form E on the same day that you send yours.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Dear *****,I hope you are doing well. Could you please, advise me few more things. Am I allowed to apply for a maintenance pending suit myself or it should be through solicitor only (as my husband stopped to pay even those 250£ per month he was paying before)? As well, as I am in a very hard financial situation am I allowed to sell the engagement ring or it is considered as matrimonial assets till the divorce finalised? Thank you very much.

You can apply for MPS yourself, though it may have a better chance of success fi made by a solicitor, if I'm honest. But you can absolutely apply yourself.

The engagement ring is yours - it's an absolute gift (unless a family heirloom and with conditions attached for example). As it's yours you can sell it.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you very much for your prompt response, Peter. At least, some good news.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello. Once again. Just a quick one. I placed my ring on eBay and start doubting. Can I definitely sell it as it;s quite pricey? It is a few thousands £ and I have to declare all things more than 500£ in Form E. Thank you.

You would declare it as an asset or as cash once sold, but it is yours to sell.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Dear *****,I hope you are well (especially actual in these days).
Thank you for all your previous help. It was priceless.
I am coming back for your advice once again. I re-read the financial application solicitor of my husband resent and panicked. Do I understand right that he will apply for lump sum order, periodical payment est est from me?!!
Please, find the 1st page of the form attached.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry. Please, find attached.

There's no need to worry. It's standard to tick everything on the application, it doesn't mean the court will make the orders he has ticked. The final position depends on the assets and the needs of the parties, and the judge has to be fair. I hope that reassures you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Dear *****,thank you very much for the prompt response.
My husband suddenly start to talk that we have to agree ourselves. However, he never mentioned he will cancel all these claims.
As well, he requires me to let him to sell the flat. And mentioned that "we already agreed about child": 2 days per week with him, 5 days with me. However, it's not documented in anyway. And I worry that wouldn't be right thing after domestic abuse.
As well, I am afraid he just tries to force me to clean break .
Kind regards,
Jelena

You can still have a clean break with an uneven split of the assets. The term clean break refers to the agreement to sever financial ties between you, however this arrangement is reached.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Dear *****,thank you very much for your reply.
However, could you explain me, please, why if the Civil Legal Advice) CLA and Legal Aid Agency confirmed me that I qualify for legal aid by both: domestic abuse and financial criteria (I have GP letter and police report, I am on the low incomes and
my assets abroad are exclusion as they are less than 100,000£ and under financial dispute) the solicitors agencies one after another refuse to help me.
What am I doing wrong?
refuse to help me?
Thank you very much.Kind regards,
Jelena

Not all solicitors firms have a legal aid department, least of all one that does legal aid divorce work (this is quite rare now).

You might be better trying some of the bigger national firms.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you very much. But that is exactly what I am doing. I took the list of bets family law firms form Legal500 (they all are not small I presume) and going through the list.
Will continue though.

OK. Yes, you will find someone.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Peter.I hope you are staying well what is especially important now.
I need an urgent advice on my matter again. I finally managed to get the legal aid in Family Law Group in Nottingham. Obviously, it's mainly online support but I wouldn't get other in current circumstances.
However, they are extremely slow. They interviewed me last Tuesday and promised to send email with the list of documents for legal aid confirmation.
As they didn't I sent it myself as I remember what was mentioned in my previous conversations.
I tried to call as well but my paralegal is always "on another line". She sent me an email yesterday with the confirmation that documents are received and she will revise them to prepare my legal aid application.
But if they didn't find the time to send me an email for a week I am panicking that I won't have enough time to prepare settlements and check my Form E before 29th of April.
I don't even mention that my domestic abuse case "will expire" on 12th of April beside I was updating the police about continuing psychological and financial pressure.
The worst is that at the moment I am completely out of money due to corona-virus my self-employed incomes postponed. I applied for Universal credit and having interview on 8th of April but it's still just a perspective.
What would you suggest to do about the domestic abuse case in this case? My husband pressures me to sell the flat but as I understand it's the wrong thing to do before I receive his form E.Thank you very much for any advice.

Please can you post a new question? Mark it for my attention of course.

This post dates back to January now and has had numerous follow up questions posted within it, and as such I'm not credited for any time spent on these follow ups unless you start a new question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My apologies. Will do so asap.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Good evening and hope that you are well. My apoligies for not coming back to you. I need to call technical support tomorrow to re-activate my membership. Than I will be able to post new question.
My apologies once again.

Not at all and I look forward to hearing from you again with your further questions. Kind regards.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Dear *****, as it took a bit longer and more expensive than I expected to re-open membership I will be writing to you under new name. I just posted the question to attn of: plclegal.Thank you very much for all your help once again.