How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lawyer21 Your Own Question
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2382
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Lawyer21 is online now

Is this advice for free Assistant: JustAnswer requires a

Customer Question

Hi is this advice for free
Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: So that means not free your advice
Assistant: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: No
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do they live in?
Customer: My question is
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want ask some family question
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 7 months ago.

Hi How can I help?

Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 7 months ago.

You have some family questions?