Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

I next of kin carer and mother to a man who had A.D.H.D

Customer Question

I next of kin carer and mother to a young man who had A.D.H.D
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: I trying to find out where he is as he was taken in 2013 by Stafford st George's. I have studded the mental health act & human right. In 2018 my sister's have bullied me made me homeless by interfering. Authorities know we was victims of domestic abuse. My nephew was boss in mental health & social services. He was sacked 2014. A few months ago found out the harassment. For staff at st George's & a repeat of trying to make me homeless again closing my benefit is because of the friend in home team taking revenge
Assistant: Have they talked to a lawyer about this yet?
Customer: They leaving me lone but back at st George's. My son is in danger of his life. They have never allowed me to ask eny questions course my axes will be stopped. Not been allowed to contact since Friday before Xmas. I need someone to help me be Hurd
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm scared I losing the only thing left they taken everything.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I been his only outside & only family who been in his life in 15year.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It strange because 1213 till 2017 I was not allowed to ask or say enything about my son folse imprisonment. & his treatment at st George's. My son been locked in room since age 16 he 31 put in county over 20 30 miles it takes 2 trains to go visit. Now I have no visits because he been taken advantage off paying him with his human right if you said black was blue he beleave you.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 12 days ago.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 12 days ago.

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I. Ay be of assistance.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 12 days ago.

Unfortunately, I am unable to understand exactly what has happened. Are you his biological mother? When was he taken into a mental institution?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Yes he was taken in 2013. From prison. Yet know one at prison never said they was concerned for his health. My sister's son who I have not seen since 1986 my nephew was only 1 year old then he was sacked from NHS for get me & my family avicted from house made us homeless and getting my son folse imprisoned him and a doctor.. But my nephew had done paperwork in 2013 to intervene in the hospital as he was boss over Hereford. His friends said he sort it when he take over & he as. If you tell my son black was blue he beleave you. I regerstered carer as well.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 6 days ago.

Have you spoken to your local MP?