Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

Dear Solicitor My partner took my son to paris on the 20th

Dear SolicitorMy partner took my son to paris on the 20th December 2019 for his 18th months and they were staying at my partner's mum place. My Son had his vaccination about 6 days ago and they were due to return home in london but my has lied to me to that she was going to her cousin for 3 weeks. Later on her mum and sister called to inform me that she was not at her cousin's place and that she went about 75 Km away from paris. She was not answering my calls when I was calling and when she answered, she lied to me that she was at her cousin's place. as I'm writing this right now I'm paris london for my son because her mother would not want to say where she is with him. My son is only 23 Months years old and his a British citizen passport holders with my first name.Can I take my son home to london with me?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I want to also know if I should report it to the police
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Dear Solicitor

My partner took my son to paris on the 20th December 2019 for his 18th months and they were staying at my partner's mum place. My Son had his vaccination about 6 days ago and they were due to return home in london but my partner has lied to me that she was going to her cousin for 3 weeks. Later on her mum and sister called to inform me that she was not at her cousin's place and that she went about 75 Km away from paris. She was not answering my calls when I was calling and when she answered, she lied to me that she was at her cousin's place. as I'm writing this right now I'm in paris looking for my son because her mother would not want to say where she is with him. My son is only 23 Months years old and his a British citizen passport holders with my first name.

Can I take my son home to london with me?
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm is there a court order in place?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
no
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
There is not any court order
Hi, thank you for your message. You will need to contact your local court for an emergency order compelling her to return with your child. As this can be seen as abduction you should contact your local police to explain the situation and let them know that you are concerned about your childs safety. I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen and just answer will then credit me for helping you today.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Hi dear Joy,
Thank you so much for the guidance and advice. How can I contact my local court for an emergency oder? She has now decided to come back with my son. what do I need to do to stop my partner from travelling with our son without my permission please? is there any paper or form that I will need to sign if I have to allow her travelling with him again?
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
��������I will definitely give you a 5star����������

Hi, thank you for your message. You will need to apply for a specific issue order or prohibited steps order.You can find your local court here:https://courttribunalfinder.service.gov.uk/search/ You will need to explain your situation and they will direct you on what steps to take. If she wants to take your son abroad she will either need your permission or the courts permission if you take the matter to court. I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen and just answer will then credit me for helping you today.