How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ross Miller Your Own Question
Ross Miller
Ross Miller,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1845
Experience:  Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ross Miller is online now

Im currently married but i dont live with him no more snd

Customer Question

Im currently married but i dont live with him no more snd wsnt nothing to do with him i currently have no where to stay and my income is very low . I cannot afford a place to rent or a hotel
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No i dont have money for a laywer or anything
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: United kingdom
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 7 months ago.

Hi How can I help?

Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 7 months ago.

What are you looking to do?

Expert:  Ross Miller replied 7 months ago.

Hello I wondered if you were still looking for help with this matter?