How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask plclegal Your Own Question
plclegal, Barrister
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 6631
Experience:  Barrister at law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
plclegal is online now

I would like to know what an order or application is called

This answer was rated:

I would like to know what an order or application is called to being stopped being taken to family court. My ex has been taking to me court for 11 years in regards ***** ***** to my son
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: I have a non-mol order against him.
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: It is the central family court in holborn
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I broke up with him 11 years ago due to DV and this is the 2and non-mol order thay I have taken out against him. He took me to court last year and he didn't turn up for the hearing so the case was dismissed along with the child order

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to assist you today.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

I'm just reviewing your question.

plclegal and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok thank you for your response.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I would like to court to stop him taking me to court. He makes an application for acces to my son and then he does not turn up.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
To court. He has been harassing me for 11 years through the courts

I'll call very shortly.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Good to speak to you. Let me know if I can assist further. Best wishes, Peter

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you. You also and I will do. Thank you again you have really helped me.