Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I am filling in form e for the clean break order ....what

Hi ,I am filling in form e for the clean break order ....what happens if your ex will not communicate with you for the exchange of the forms ? Thanks
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: Yes my decree nisi is being done after I had to fill in form d11 as my ex decided to pretend he had not received it but I proofed to the judge with the d11 form and WhatsApp messages that he had recieved it ....we now have the court date of the 7th April but the exchange has to happen by the 3 rd march .
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?
Customer: No I cannot afford one..
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: It's a divorce that's being done after a 6 years separation ...we parted 2014...
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I just had an email saying an error occurred what would you like me to do ?? Call??
Hi thank you for your message, I can advise, in essence you fill in your form E and exchange it with the other side by the deadline. If they don’t submit theirs on time you draw this to the courts attention and they can take action against them accordingly. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How can you exchange when they will not return your messages of when and how we are going to exchange ??
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No I cannot afford to call....i cannot use anymore money ...this was ment to be just £5 .....
Please ignore the call request. If they will not exchsnge send a copy of your form E to the court on the exchange date and that way the court will know your were ready and prepared to exchange.
I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The worrying thing about the form is that you have to disclose all your bank details which makes me feel that they will not be secure anymore ?

Hi thank you for your message, these are highly confidential court documents and are not view-able by the general public. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
But these documents will go to my ex husband when and if the exchange happens....or not ?
I thought the exchange of form e ment I get his form and he gets mine ??

Yes they will go to your ex within the confines of court proceedings therefore, he cannot misuse that information if he misuses it then that is very serious for example he could get found in contempt of court and go to prison. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.