Lawyer21
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer
31642296

Please can you lead me how to change my name and surname and

hello please can you lead me how to change my name and surname and my kids name as well? and if there is any legal negative effectThanks

Hi How can I help?

The process is called Name by Deed Poll.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
please what is the procedures , documents need and how long it take

The document would need to be witnessed. You would need your ID documents and that of the child. Proof of relationship such as the child’s UK birth certificate. The new first and surname that you would like the name to be changed.

www.ukdeedpolloffice.org

I would appreciate if if you would give me a positive rating by clicking on the above and address press submit-

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
last things, is there any sure names not allowed or can not choose it for any reason for you need an approval for it??
after the approval do I need to change all the personal documents like land registry or driver license or boll card or the will or....???