ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I want to know if I wouldn't have went after court papers

Hello, I want to know if I wouldn't have went after court papers that I did not received, would it have given me more time. I contacted the courts and they are sending court papers by end of week. I am concerned about my stay here in UK.

Good day, your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be able to assist.

When were the documents filed in court?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
She have filled it on 22 November. I contacted the court by phone on 13 January, after her message on Telegram received on 8 January.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My screen showed twice for call? I was informed you are not able to take calls. It is ok on line

I am not sure why you were informed I was not available to take calls. However, I am able to make a call to you tomorrow at approximately 12 via whaats app. Is that ok with you?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It is ok, but Is there a time difference?

No, I will contact you at 12 UK time.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok, will be available for call
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

You are welcome. speak then

are you available to speak now?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I can take call at 12pm if okay, I am at work,I can take call at a break

Thanks for speaking to me today.

I will send you two links, one is a simple article explaining the option we spoke of today as well as the home office's guidance. If you believe you may fit within the scope of the guidance, I do believe this is an option that is worth considering.

https://www.gherson.com/blog/indefinite-leave-remain-domestic-violence

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/680977/victims-of-domestic-violence-v14.pdf

In the meantime, you may raise further queries once you are in receipt of the documents from the court.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It was warming, and encouraging to hear your voice, Thank you. I will look into both links. I will inform you when documents are received.

You are welcome.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I have recently received court papers on Wednesday. I can send you the papers, but not what I expected, she is not telling truth. I am also working on domestic abuse. I have 7 days to send back. Court sent on maybe wednesday of last week. Names are ***** *****

Good day, I am more than willing to have a look. However, as I’ve answered your querying that was raised here, I ask that you raise a new query for the attention of Readylaw and attach a copy of the documents for me to see.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Good morning, sent papers to you. Not sure if you will receive them. Just Answer is not clear where answer is going
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi trying to send you the documents. Document catch to upload not working. I will try on regular request area

Kindly go ahead and attach the documents.