plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

To PCLegal,, seasonal The ombudsman are still looking to

To PCLegal, Hello Peter, seasonal greetings. The ombudsman are still looking to into the case with my incompetent lawyer. The guys doing the investigation are no lawyers so its tricky atimes, they are now asking me for evidence of the errors made by the lawyer. I dont know how to respond to this, I'd already send them all the corresponse
Customer: replied 7 days ago.

Hello and thanks for your question.

I will come back to you shortly with a response.

OK. If the questions that are numbered 1 - 4 are the questions from the ombudsman, then you can only give responses based on your experience with the lawyer.

It's a factual response, based on what you say was wrong.

Give as much detail as possible and where possible provide supporting documents such as the court orders etc.

Can I assist further with this?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.

My pleasure.