plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

I am in the 3fd round of my family court where we are

Hi peter
I am in the 3fd round of my family court where we are suppose to deal with conduct allegations and ,finances .
Not sure to remember me , but in the last court she claimed she has fibromayalgia and depression because of me and many other allegation , so she can’t work , so she need maintenance and also she wish to have the whole property + 30 % of my pensjion .
I have managed to gather some information from Iran than she has many properties which has a value around ,3000000£ .
She has said to court that she does not possess anything , she is a consultant OBG . (
Gynycologist surgeon) .What would be of my chances the court accept these papers which has been provided by Iranian s9lictor in Iran ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This is a translation of Iranian documents .presented by my solicitor.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How do they deal with conducts and allegation s? She did not provided any proof in advance to my solicitor .
My court day is the 27th of January .
Will the final decision be taken in this court ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
By the way is it legal to send theses copies to you ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello and thanks for the question and the documents.

It's fine to have provided them for me - the document is confidential and not viewable by others.

Where is the information that the value of these assets equates to approximately £3m? Have you provided a currency conversion to the court to accompany the document?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No I have not . Buy it should be easy for the court to get it . How ever , these documents were provided by a solicitor in Iran . Are they recognisable for the court ?
What if she decline and tell the court that they do not exist ? What preparation needs to be by me if the questions arise ?

OK. I can accept the call request - but it will have to be around 7pm - if this is convenient I'll accept the request and speak to you later.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
please 7 pm sharp
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I will be ready around 7.30 . Just finished work

OK. I'm not free at 7.30pm, I have other commitments and calls/ work booked in from 7.20pm onwards.

I can reschedule for tomorrow if you're not available now - I'm fairly flexible tomorrow.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok tommorow 7 pm ?

Yes that's fine - I'll schedule that in for you.

Kind regards,

Peter

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

No problem.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi peter
I am ready
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am ready

Good to speak to you - kind regards.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Peter
Can I talk to you

I'm not available right now, but can speak later on if needs be - how urgent is this?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Not urgent
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
May be later on this evening or tommorow

OK - tomorrow I can make between 9.30-10.30 or between 6.00 - 6.30pm.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can we do it tommotow Thursday evening at 1300 Uk time?

OK - so 18.00 on Thursday evening?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Great .

No problem. You will need to start a new question addressed to me and then put the call request through that thread, in order for me to be able to access the call. We can do this around 18.00 if that's easier. Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I will be home in 15 min
Can we chat around 19.15

Actually that's not going to be possible. I can book this in for you tomorrow though. Let me know when you will be free.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am available now
But if it is inconvenient then may be tommorow 13.00

Yes we can chat at 13.00 tomorrow. You do need to start a new question and address it to me, in order to process the call request - as we can only offer one call per individual thread. Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi peter
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can I talk .

Hello - yes, you need to start a new question, address this to me then we can pout the call request through that question. Thank you.

*put the call request

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I can’t see any phone call request

You have to start a new question - there has already been a call on this thread an due can only process one per question thread.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Peter
I have everything in here , still can’t get in touch .