plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

I am in the 3fd round of my family court where we are

Hi peter
I am in the 3fd round of my family court where we are suppose to deal with conduct allegations and ,finances .
Not sure to remember me , but in the last court she claimed she has fibromayalgia and depression because of me and many other allegation , so she can’t work , so she need maintenance and also she wish to have the whole property + 30 % of my pensjion .
I have managed to gather some information from Iran than she has many properties which has a value around ,3000000£ .
She has said to court that she does not possess anything , she is a consultant OBG . (
Gynycologist surgeon) .What would be of my chances the court accept these papers which has been provided by Iranian s9lictor in Iran ?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
This is a translation of Iranian documents .presented by my solicitor.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
How do they deal with conducts and allegation s? She did not provided any proof in advance to my solicitor .
My court day is the 27th of January .
Will the final decision be taken in this court ?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
By the way is it legal to send theses copies to you ?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello and thanks for the question and the documents.

It's fine to have provided them for me - the document is confidential and not viewable by others.

Where is the information that the value of these assets equates to approximately £3m? Have you provided a currency conversion to the court to accompany the document?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No I have not . Buy it should be easy for the court to get it . How ever , these documents were provided by a solicitor in Iran . Are they recognisable for the court ?
What if she decline and tell the court that they do not exist ? What preparation needs to be by me if the questions arise ?

OK. I can accept the call request - but it will have to be around 7pm - if this is convenient I'll accept the request and speak to you later.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Yes please 7 pm sharp
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I will be ready around 7.30 . Just finished work

OK. I'm not free at 7.30pm, I have other commitments and calls/ work booked in from 7.20pm onwards.

I can reschedule for tomorrow if you're not available now - I'm fairly flexible tomorrow.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok tommorow 7 pm ?

Yes that's fine - I'll schedule that in for you.

Kind regards,

Peter

Customer: replied 6 days ago.

No problem.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi peter
I am ready
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I am ready

Good to speak to you - kind regards.

Customer: replied 9 hours ago.
Hi Peter
Can I talk to you

I'm not available right now, but can speak later on if needs be - how urgent is this?

Customer: replied 8 hours ago.
Not urgent
Customer: replied 8 hours ago.
May be later on this evening or tommorow

OK - tomorrow I can make between 9.30-10.30 or between 6.00 - 6.30pm.