Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I need help regarding my boyfriend and his current wife (who

I need help regarding my boyfriend and his current wife (who he's trying to annul) he's a filipino and they're threatening him saying theyre going to jail him because they have proof of adultery
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: no, non yet because if he signs any paper he doesn't know the consequences and if hes going to be jailed]
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: i live in england but my boyfriend lives in thailand and there marriage is registared in the phillapines
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The wife says she's got proof of him cheating on her but she and her family lied about being in a car crash and that they were all in critical condition making him qutting his job over seas to go home and find it was all a big plan to get him home
Hi thank you for your message, he really needs to hire a lawyer In the Phillipines to defend against any adultery allegations and get the annulment. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.