How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 5438
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

I need help regarding my boyfriend and his current wife (who

This answer was rated:

I need help regarding my boyfriend and his current wife (who he's trying to annul) he's a filipino and they're threatening him saying theyre going to jail him because they have proof of adultery
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: no, non yet because if he signs any paper he doesn't know the consequences and if hes going to be jailed]
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: i live in england but my boyfriend lives in thailand and there marriage is registared in the phillapines
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The wife says she's got proof of him cheating on her but she and her family lied about being in a car crash and that they were all in critical condition making him qutting his job over seas to go home and find it was all a big plan to get him home
Hi thank you for your message, he really needs to hire a lawyer In the Phillipines to defend against any adultery allegations and get the annulment. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.
Jeremy Aldermartin and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you