Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
27487359

Was looking to find out how does it take social work to be

Hi there was looking to find out how long does it take social work to be granted a warrent to remove a child from care if I refuse to sign the child care plan?
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No I'm in hospital iv just had my daughter 3 days ago and because she come early they want me to had her over to my mum and be separated from her I'm not signing it as iv been taken the correct steps
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: I live in fife it would be dunfermline sheriff court
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The meeting is at 3 and I really need help and advise as I'm fighting for my daughter

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. The local authority would have to take the matter to court - but if their concerns were so great as to safeguarding and risk of harm the court could grant an order (an interim care order or ICO) within a couple of hours. The local authority would need to tell you that they are making the application and you would be entitled to attend and would also get legal aid to get solicitors/barrister to represent you at the hearing and put you side of things. Happy to discuss and please rate 5 stars for my time.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I don't know what safeguard is would I have been told what this is?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I never recieved a phone call?

Did call