Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

My famliy on a section 47 and need legal advice for both me

Customer Question

My famliy on a section 47 and need legal advice for both me and my partner
JA: What steps have you and your partner taken? Have they filed any papers in family court?
Customer: Not that I know of me and my partner is in separate homes now till the famliy core meeting which is the 18th of this month the agreement is that my partner stays away from my child reason beening because he was dragged through court last year due to his exs claiming sexual abuse to under a minor he was found not guilty and me and my partner is sticking to all the rules that social services have said and agreed on
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county does he live in?
Customer: The court was bonmouth Hampshire and it was a magistrates court
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 18 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, so what is your query please?