Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

I have complaint against my son of been drunk and trying to

Customer Question

I have complaint against my son of been drunk and trying to beat me, but I have made statement on withdrawing the case and confirmed that there was no physical offence, the case is referred to Magistrate court I have written to court and indicated I take the responsibility causing inconveninece to the police and court, my question is : would still be any court process ? it was just a family arguments
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Jo C, I’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

have you done this before (made complaint then withdrawn)?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
stop charging me you so called lawyers otherwise I have no choice to report a fraud department these days we should not worried of thieves and crooks as you are doing their job
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 days ago.

Ok, best of luck with the fraud department.