How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1435
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now

I have complaint against my son of been drunk and trying to

Customer Question

I have complaint against my son of been drunk and trying to beat me, but I have made statement on withdrawing the case and confirmed that there was no physical offence, the case is referred to Magistrate court I have written to court and indicated I take the responsibility causing inconveninece to the police and court, my question is : would still be any court process ? it was just a family arguments
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

have you done this before (made complaint then withdrawn)?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
stop charging me you so called lawyers otherwise I have no choice to report a fraud department these days we should not worried of thieves and crooks as you are doing their job
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.

Ok, best of luck with the fraud department.