How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1435
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now

My son is trying to see his sons but the social and court

Customer Question

My son is trying to see his sons but the social and court and her lawyer wont let him he work to pay his lawyer back but now he as not got a lawyer as he can not afford it the social is trying to move his kid out of somerset to dovon
JA: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: Yes they have but it all one side it
JA: Have they talked to a lawyer about this yet?
Customer: This is been going on for 12mouths
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She as been phoning the police
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 7 months ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm have you spoken to anyone about this matter?