How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1422
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now

I'd like to get some advice please. I need some help. :)

Customer Question

Hi I'd like to get some advice please. I need some help. :)
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Liverpool
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Havent take any actions yet
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 17 days ago.

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 17 days ago.

What is your question related to?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 17 days ago.

OK as this is not my area of law, I will opt out for another expert. Thanks

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Then please cancel the 44£ payment as I dont require the ca anymore if this is not available. I'd like to speak to a solicitor online.
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 17 days ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I what is your question? I can answer your question here.