Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

Id like to understand the enduring power of of attorney

Customer Question

id like to understand the enduring power of of attorney please
JA: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: in the process application for registration.
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do they live in?
Customer: yes the high court dublin
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: id like to make an appointment for them to review some elements of a registered post I reviewed in behalf of my fathers wife
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ross Miller replied 15 days ago.

Hello my name is Ross and I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today.

please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time.

Can you let me know what your question is specifically in relation to the power of attorney please. Thank you.