How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lawyer21 Your Own Question
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 797
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Lawyer21 is online now

My partner has a court order for arrangements to see his 6

This answer was rated:

My partner has a court order for arrangements to see his 6 year old daughter however the Mother of the child changes the arrangements when she feels like it. How do we go about getting it changed and then enforced?

Hi How can I help?


If one party is not agreeing to the terms of the order you can get it enforced

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
how do we go about doing that please?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I would like to stick to the online help please

Sure I will send you a link

Thank you

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you

I would be grateful if you would give me a positive rating by clicking on the above and press submit- I would appreciate it

Lawyer21 and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
no problem thank you